Greetings from the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC).
The Institute is offering non-members the opportunity to participate in a two-day Special Fellowship Course, leading to the induction of successful candidates as Fellows of the Institute.
The Fellowship grade is the Institute’s highest level of professional recognition.
The persons qualified to participate in this course are:
• Serving and Retired Judges, Khadis of Sharia Courts of Appeal and Judges of Customary Courts of Appeal
• Executive Directors and Heads of Public and Private Establishments/Enterprises
• Serving Civil Servants of GL 15 (Assistant Director) and above
• Holders of a Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in any field
• Holders of a Master’s degree, in any field, obtained at least 5 years preceding the date of application
• Holders of a Bachelor’s degree, in any field, obtained at least 15 years preceding the date of application
• Legal practitioners with a minimum of 15 years post call practice experience
The Fellowship course is scheduled as follows:
Date: 20-21 May, 2019
Venue: Fraser Suites, Central Business District, Abuja
Time: 8am-4pm daily
Course fee: N750,000 (Seven hundred and fifty thousand Naira) only
Payment should please be made in favour of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators; Zenith bank; Account number: 1012451855.
For enquiries please contact Irene (08066292907), Chimdimma (08063816153) or Chidy (09099359008).
We look forward to warmly welcoming you to this course.