On the 20th of June 2019, the 2nd Deputy President of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC), Dr. Ayibaemi Ken Fashola, conducted the ICMC Abuja Branch elections and swore in the successful candidates.
The following individuals will serve as the leadership of the ICMC Abuja Branch for the next two years:
- Rosemary Chikwendu – Chairperson
- Moses Adayilo – Vice Chairman
- Rachael Osibu – General Secretary
- Eugene Ogbonna – Assistant General Secretary
- Mojirayo Ogunlana-Nkanga – Public Relations Officer
- Miriam Kombo-Ezeh – Treasurer
- Adamma Isamade – Welfare Officer
- Rhamatu H. Ahmed – Provost
- Joy Umeadi Otogo – Financial Secretary
After the swearing-in ceremony, the newly-elected Chairperson, Rosemary Chikwendu, thanked all the members of the Branch for entrusting the new Executive Committee with the affairs of the Branch for the next two years. On behalf of the newly-elected Executive Committee, she promised that they will not at any point take this trust for granted.
Rosemary Chikwendu also thanked the 2nd Deputy President for his time and wisdom, and the members of the Electoral Committee for working tirelessly to make the election a success.
Long live ICMC Abuja Branch