On the 5th of July 2019, the 1st Deputy President of the Institute of Chartered Mediators and Conciliators (ICMC), Mrs. Margaret Nwagbo, Esq., conducted the ICMC Portharcourt Branch elections and swore in the successful candidates.
The following individuals will serve as the leadership of the ICMC Portharcourt Branch for the next two years:
- Dumo A. Barango – Chairman
- Abayomi Akinwole – Vice Chairman
- Princess Iyingi P. Green – General Secretary
- Gloria Anuri Ohia – Public Relations Officer
- Obinichi Ugo – Treasurer
- Sophia I.J. Afolayan – Welfare Officer
- Belema Papamie – Assistant General Secretary
- Vivian Akunesiobike – Financial Secretary
The President of the Institute, Chief Emeka J.P. Obegolu, congratulates the past Executive Committee of the ICMC Portharcourt Branch led by Mrs. Florence Fiberesima, the Solicitor General of Rivers State and Permanent Secretary of the Ministry of Justice, Rivers State. He charges them to build on the solid foundation laid by their predecessors in office.
The Governing Council of the Institute looks forward to welcoming the Chairman, Dumo Barango to Council, and working with the new Executive Committee to drive the vision of the founding members of the Institute.
Long live ICMC Portharcourt Branch!