JAMS, the largest private provider of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) services worldwide, announced that it is expanding its Resolution Center in Century City, which will include a state-of-the-art International Arbitration Center as well as enhancements focused on security and privacy, which are crucial for the entertainment and complex commercial matters that JAMS handles at this location. Construction of the expanded space was completed earlier this month.
“Our primary goal is to continue delivering the first-class service JAMS is known for, but in a larger, more modern space,” said Chris Poole, JAMS President and CEO. “This facility is ideal for handling entertainment matters, and we are committed to providing everything individuals, attorneys and organizations of all sizes need to help them resolve disputes efficiently.”
Here are some of the new features at the Century City Resolution Center:
- Upgrades to multiple areas throughout the facility to cater to high-profile entertainment industry matters
- A private client lounge with premium amenities
- Extra security and a private, restricted entrance
- An international arbitration room with a high-tech translation booth
- Breakout rooms with a live-feed option for neutral evaluations, focus groups and arbitration proceedings
- Additional rooms for mediation and arbitration
- A large arbitration room that can seat up to 33 at the table, with additional seating along the room’s perimeter
- State-of-the-art security and technology incorporated into all of the new rooms
- More Wi-Fi access points
- A dedicated wellness/mother’s room
For more information about the JAMS Century City Resolution Center, please contact Reina Feazell, business manager, at (310) 309-6214 or email@example.com.
The JAMS Century City Resolution Center is located at The Watt Plaza, 1925 Century Park East, Suite 1400, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Culled from JAMS